Lets Talk About Tiller

I dirty ratted two combo pieces one time and the lock just did Raise Dead to get them back, so yeah, not even tech really helps.

3 Likes

I’ve seen your productive comments as well!

“Probably because you are stuck at Diamond 5”

“You hit the nail on the head. Some people are definitely delusional in their own thoughts.”

“Hard to trust a guy with 5385 posts. You are such a troll. Go look at my comment history smart ***”

Maybe lets not throw stones in our glass houses, okay Tman?

Nice, feel free to quote all my comments haha. Doesn’t affect me in any way.

Oh yeah? Whats that “3 edits” thing then? :joy:

Citation required.

Just admit it; you found a busted deck you enjoyed playing, and didnt want it to get nerfed. There is NO shame in that. What you are doing currently is shameful.

2 Likes

Me telling you that your acting like a clown and some choice words but then i deleted them so I wouldn’t get banned by a forum mod. Keep poking though, you already proved your maturity level to the rest of the community. Shouldn’t be long before you earn a timeout if you keep this crap up.

1 Like

Dude… I have 0 hours on Tiller. It looked fun though. Kinda wish I got to play with it before it got nerfed :slightly_frowning_face:

My current pain is the new armor card that grants 4 armor to each player. 4 armor seems a bit much imo. I’d prefer 2 armor for the cheap cost of the minion. I see it in almost every deck which is both good to see but annoying. That 1 card is enough to delay your opponent a lethal in order to top deck a board clear or big taunt minion and lock out the game.