Let me downgrade mercenary abilities

When mercinaries first came out, it made sense that improving your ability speed was a good thing. so some abilities, such as Eudora’s Coup d’etat, provided NO BONUS from leveling it, other than increasing it’s speed.

But now chromie exists.

And because I leveled up eudora and many other heroes before I knew chromie existed, I now can’t play really cool comps I’m imagining, because they’re all TOO fast, and so would actually attack last in a chromie build.

For example, it’d be really cool to have a slow pirate chromie build.

Eudora summons a battlecry cannon and they both attack immediately, and she can use a 7 speed recovering fire to protect the chromie and reset the battlecry. and patches having a 9 speed ability to fill the board, and many other pirates that buff when a pirate attacks… it just seems like it would be a cool combo.

A cool combo that I can never try, because I leveled up my heroes, and they are too fast to work in a chromie build.

It’s a really bad feeling being excited to create chromie comps and then being gutpunched when I find out I shot myself in the foot a year ago.

Rare situation that playing longer and investing more time has given me less options in my playstyle.

Mercs is dead they announced beginning of the year so this isn’t happening…

I love Mercenaries!

So sad they aren’t making any new content. We never even got Nozdormu or Kalecgos. Should have at least completed the Aspects!

oh really? sad. It’s my fav game-mode.