Let a phoenix arise ! - one day

So… Omen, Ulfar, Xuen, Celeste and recently, Krush, have become playable Hearthstone hero skins… bucking the trend of only humanoid characters being playable character skins… (don’t know whether murlocs are considered ‘humanoid’…)

So, what about this one… → Where is Al’ar ?? …

…I’m talking about the Tempest Keep PHOENIX BIRDIE… Kael Thas’s mount/pet/companion… -that one. (old timer WOW hands will fondly/unfondly remember the grinds(and arguments) to be had when people were grinding for this mount back in the day… the first coveted mount to be grinded out for (I think) )

And, since we’re talking animal based playable hearthstone skins, where is a Boomkin/Moonkin one for druid too ? :>

1 Like

Isn’t there one at the end of the current reward track?

1 Like

hmm current one is just Malfurion with horns… moonkins/boomkins are literally this overstuffed owl (brown or dark green depending on whether horde or alliance) in a humanoid height range

If you play WOW you will know there is literally a, moonkin form, for druids. It’s this really quirky looking owl which is sure to generate some memes…

1 Like

Ah, I thought that was a moonkin.

Yes that would be a nice skin for the druid. Are there famous moonkins? I never played WoW.

1 Like