Last 9 out of 10 games have been against bots

I know bots have always been a thing, but since the release Festival of Legends, the increase has been dramatic. At first i was playing against bots that instantly play (playing cards before the draw card animation was even done playing), and now Im playing against bots that delay their moves intentionally at random between 15 and 20 seconds. It is getting very annoying. Has there been any formal acknowledgement of this issue or is this something they’d never admit to?

2 Likes

I’m debating whether or not the Frost DK I just played against was a bot. I’m leaning toward “No” because a bot really shouldn’t be that dumb. I was playing a Dude Paladin and had a board full of taunts thanks to Warhorse Trainer. Dude throws FOUR Frostwyrm’s at my face when sending any of them into the Trainer would’ve been a win for them.

I got my last out and won the game. Justice.

Friday afternoon I had 25 DK bots out of 30 queues, all with random letter screen names. I’m pretty tired of having my time wasted with this crap!

Actually, i have determined bots are significantly worse than humans. They make plays that make zero sense. One bot was consistently hero powering after attacking with a weapon as DH instead of before

1 Like