Lag......and...the...new...expansion

So yeah pretty fed up with Hearthstone as I’ve stated on this forum a lot over the past 3 years. A new expansion might be really nice, but unless the new addition to the game of ungodly bad lag is fixed you can keep your expansion. Though bg buddies looks to be a move back in the right direction in bg’s.

3 Likes

Whoa there, you can’t expect the multibillion dollar (yearly) company to spend any of that money on server upgrades, stability, or any of that!

After all, they’re only a poor indie company!

7 Likes

It is almost like they only have interns, foreign programmers, and low paid devs working on these games or something.

1 Like

There is plenty I dislike in this game, but lag is definitely not one of them. So you should check your own setup. For example - playing on a mobile device, playing over wifi with a slower router, not having ethernet cables of cat6, not having a cable modem capable of the speed you pay for, using a splitter that only does 10/100…

Bud, I have gigabit ethernet for WAN and 10gig for LAN. I have top of the line machines, 3 of them in fact. I am a software developer by trade who started in network admin. It isn’t my setup, it their jank servers.

3 Likes