Lady S'theno nerf is too much

I dont understand this nerf and the deck that could break the card the most was not even tier 3. With the nerf souleater dh is basically not even playable now and I want dust refund for the entire deck that I built and was planning to play for this standard rotation.

Never spending another dime on this game if I don’t see full dust refund of this entire deck I built, you literally state in the patch notes you are trying to kill an entire deck, well then I want refund on the entire deck!!! or this nerf reverted back cause you nerfed the wrong deck. The devs are telling me people complained cause they lost to spell dh? Is this some kind of joke? You literally have a pushed class in the game that is purposely more powerful than everything else because its a new class, I don’t come to forums to complain about that or complain about losing to pure paladin that was sitting at a 70% win rate… I build a deck that I find fun to play , is difficult to play, not even a tier 3 deck and barely anyone plays it and you completely kill the entire deck… My money is going to be going over to MTG Arena after this. Never letting this crap happen to an investment of mine ever again on your platform.

Another deck that has a good matchup vs aggro and nerf it… just look at the top decks now , all aggro. This game is a joke, good work… You ever wonder why you might get more complaints about a deck that has its best match up vs pure paladin??? Hmmm.