Just other 'Stop Playing' post

I got tired of waiting for the game to change for the better but I realized that it will never happen because the game will never be the way I want it to be, so that means that this game is simply not for me and I decided to stop playing it forever.
This message is addressed to all the people who are not enjoying the game currently (or in the future), and that is to make your discontent known and stop playing or at least stop spending your money if you really want the game to change because otherwise nothing will change.
Bye bye :wave:

2 Likes

It wonā€™t change period because they have managed to brain wash the Youtubers and Whales that spend the money.

Worse ccg, aggro deck > control deck whereas on a good balanced ccg control deck > weak aggro deck.

Without forgetting the cheating mechanism ā€œopponent who can touch/copy/card theft your hand or your deckā€ itā€™s like if you play poker and your opponent lowers your hand so that he sees your game or takes the pickaxe to choose the cards he lacks to make a royal flush.

Blizzard can even change its tutorial by copying the stupidest deck on the internet then everything in the face (spell and creature), congratulations you are a legend without having used your brain once.

Bye! :wave:

Have you seen the Mukla and Illidan fight in the tutorial? :grinning: Thatā€™s the whole point, and ā€˜the face is the placeā€™.

This company is a shame between this full face CCG and diablo 4 a remake of diablo immortal (same graphics, same skin of the creatures) sold 80 to 100$ (stealing for a graphically pumped game), without forgetting the shop, they can later put controversial items.