[Jul 2] Stuck on Tavern Doors or Playful Sprites on iOS/Android

Stuck at loading screen too iOS 12.3.2 8 Plus

SAMSUNG Galaxy S9+
SM-G965U
Android 9 (Pie)

iPhone XR , latest iOS and blizzard patch. Stuck at loading screen.

Do you guys not have phones?
Yeah you guys all have phones!

Maybe use them to test if the game works after you patch it? Seriously guys twice in less than a month doesn’t inspire confidence in you making a working mobile only game. Unless Immortal as a pure mobile game will get proper support unlike this multi platform abomination of a game that Hearthstone is.

To add insult to injury right after you make the game unplayable you send me a notification on my PHONE that I can now buy the pre-order… Don’t hold your breath on that one.

BTW same here HUAWEI MATE 10 LITE Android 8.0.0

4 Likes

iPad Pro, iPhone X on iOS 12.3.1

We saw one report that logging into the desktop client first and clearing out any in-game notifications may help. If anyone here has the desktop version installed, mind giving that a try?

I can once I find the power cord for my laptop.

Same issue here. Cannot get past loading screen, same thing happened a month ago. Had to wait for an update like 2 days after the release. I’m on vacation and cannot get to my desktop. Tried uninstalling, reinstalling, logging out, back in, etc and nothing works. C’mon.

Tried but stuck still

Cant log in either.
LG G7 ThinQ Android V 9.
Logging into desktop first does not fix issue.

That did not help in my case. I have also tried deleting all app data to no avail. It re-downloaded assets then became unresponsive like before.

Device: Moto G3 (osprey_reteu_2gb), Android 6.0.1.

1 Like

I am also experiencing this issue. I am using iPhone XS Max with iOS 12.3.1. Basically as described above, I get the loading screen and then an error after about 3 minutes that says my connection timed out.

I am also experiencing this. Iphone X with iOS 12.3.1. This is very frustrating and nothing seems to be working.

I ve tryed log first at laptop and same still cant log in on phone

Can’t log in on ipad with updated 12.3.1 . It stays on opening page with pulsing logo then says can’t add cards then crashes.

Hi same problems. I have removed all data, no good. Then reinstalled and still no good.

Galaxy Tab A
SM-T555

Ipad bro and iphone xs, latest ios

Same issue i wait and wait and wait until its shows me the “Closed” sign
My device: Iphone 6 12.3.1

Me too.
iPhone 7
Please fix, ok?

Having the same issue since 8 AM PST. Worked fine yesterday.

iPhone X, iOS 12.3.1, I’ll try my PC when I get home later today