Join the Pre-Launch Party & Pre-Release before Forged in the Barrens Launches March 30!

In what way do streamers give out mega-bundle codes? Is it dropped in chat and the first person to enter it wins or are we sent a DM or something?

They usually do a raffle. You type in a code such as ā€œ!raffle,ā€ twitch software then letā€™s the streamer click a button and randomly select one. They announce the winner and message a code.

Thanks, Ginger. I have another question regarding Twitch as lately I do not use it as much as I used to. That is, I can only watch and qualify for one stream at a time, right?

Also, has there been any update on the Reddit giveaways?

I assume you could have 5 tabs open with 5 streamers. Youā€™d have a devil of a time hearing them all at the same time so actually entering their raffles would be impossible.

I didnā€™t explain it as well as I could have. Theyā€™ll run a few raffles throughout the day. In each one they will say when to type the command and how long youā€™ve got to type it. Then theyā€™ll do that drawing.

Repeat until theyā€™re out of bundles to give away.

2 Likes

Thank you yet again, very kindly. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Finally someone shed some light, thanks. Iā€™m not gonna participate as Iā€™m at work during the events. However, do you have any clue on how the Reddit giveaway is gonna take place? Tia

Sorry, I have no idea. Keep an eye on r/hearthstone and Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll post something.

2 Likes

How long do these streams usually run? I may miss the first hour. :frowning:

Apparently a very long time, because Kiblerā€™s still streaming and has six more giveaways.

So the question I Have isā€¦

Why does Blizzard themselves not give out the bundle packs and not the content creators who can choose their friends, making it a rigged giveaway.

Are you sure itā€™s not randomly chosen? Iā€™ve never personally ran such a giveaway to have a clue how it works exactly. :stuck_out_tongue: From the way Kiblerā€™s is looking, it seems random. Apparently, subscribers have a better chance, though.

Ok, Iā€™m a noob and totally missing it I guess, but where are the links to these activities and streams?

Itā€™s random. Streamers can choose whether subscribers have a higher chance or not. They can also choose how much to weight those chances.

So ā€¦ were do we enter the codes? ā€¦ asking for a friendā€¦

The blizzard shop. Either shop.battle.net or (I think) in the PC app.

Can you buy Forged in the Barrens packs with gold during the pre-launch party to open, or do you need to wait until release date?

Pre-orders are cash only.

So the pre-launch party is just for people who bought the bundles? I meant like can you buy packs from the shop?

The pre launch party was today on streams. It was for everyone. People who bought the pre-release bunbles can open their cards early using these instructions

https://youtu.be/Dw7sSgULslA

Note: they still canā€™t play with them.

People using gold can buy the packs from the shop on release day and open them them. Everyone can play with them then.

1 Like

From asking around and reading Reddit, it seems to participate in the Reddit mega-bundle giveaways, itā€™ll work something like this. A Reddit post will be made some time tomorrow, and we will be able to participate in the giveaways by commenting on that post. Last year it had to do with up-votes, but that went terribly Iā€™ve been told, so it will likely be commentors chosen at random.

This post should probably be stickied and posted by a moderator, I read, as well.