Join the Pre-Launch Party & Pre-Release before Forged in the Barrens Launches March 30!

The date changed at shop.battle.net.

2 Likes

Well, they better rethink the mega-bundle, at least, to include the tavern pass, otherwise it’s less value (to me) compared to the standard bundle. Skins don’t matter compared to pack value. Same goes for the perks.

1 Like

So the question I have is why are you guys using a photo of Brian Kibler when he was young clean shaven, when now he’s got long hair, grey hair, and a beard?

The pre-purchase is available until the 29th, no the 23rd. Go to the store, click a bundle and it states so there. I still have no idea how the reddit drops will work.

1 Like

They updated the final day for the preorder either during the weekend or today.

It was previously listed as the 22nd.

1 Like

I mean at the time i posted it wasn’t updated nor close to , was updated few days after i replied so …

I had a link for the reddit drops(explaining them) , if i can find it i will edit this post so you can read it too !

With the mega bundle you’re swapping 10 normal packs for 5 golden packs and upgrading the two random Legendaries to golden (if looking at €1/pack ratio). Ignoring the portrait and useless perks.

“But I don’t care for golden cards” and neither do I (unless they create other cards), but the dust conversion ratio means that worst case scenario the 5 golden packs are equivalent to the average dust from 15 packs. With 60+ packs you should have all commons and rares anyway.

As far as the Legendaries go, the upgrade to golden lets you convert a bad pull into a useful Legendary 1:1 instead of needing to dust 4 to get 1.

Sure it could be better, but it’s still a Legendary more than the MDF preorder for the big bundle.

Yes, I too have the
Same Question

Where would you post the deck you create for theory crafting?

guys, can somebody tell me, when does the tavern pass refreshes? i wanna know if i have 2 more weeks to hit lvl 50 or it will be a new pass on march 29 weekly refresh? thanks in advance)

1 Like

The pass should refresh on the same day as the set release.

1 Like

so it means that we will have 3 new weekly quests from old pass on march 29 and than another 3 weekly quests the day after, on march 30? its seem a bit strange to me if im completely honest…

Weeklies are weeklies. I doubt they’d double up like that. I suspect that the XP would go to whichever pass was active when you completed it. Then again, maybe they will wait a day. It’s all supposition at this point. Unless someone who follows twitter has seen something more substantial.

1 Like

thanks for the explanation man)

Fixed it for you. :slight_smile:

Please don’t take my word as gospel. I’m only going by what little we know.

1 Like

oops sorry for the carelessness young lady and thanks again)))

2 Likes

Thanks for the “young.” :rofl:

So for the theory crafting deck contest since it is just before the rotation can we include cards that are about to be rotated out or not including those cards that will not be in the core set ?

Hey guys, what is the subreddit for the giveaways? Can’t find it being said anywhere.

I haven’t seen anything about where to submit the deck codes for the creator’s deck contest. Does anyone have any links? It would have been nice if they put the links in the post.

1 Like