It's March 14th, 2023 and we have a ton bots in Hearthstone

So I don’t normally play ranked, and I spend most of my time in HS playing BG’s. Lately, I started playing some normal ranked. Today, I played about 15 games in a row, all against Death Knights. Normally, this would be just annoying but literally all of them have been bots. Plus I’m having a ton of success against them, so no rush to get this fixed lol (JK) The decks seem to be all identical and the names are just random jumbles of letters, like ffddq or bgfsda. Does Blizz plan on doing something about this? Or is this just one of those things that we’re gonna have to deal with from now on?

1 Like

If you check you will find a lot of them will not show up in your recent opponents section: These are Hearthstone bots put in by the Devs.

I had both types. Ones who don’t show up in friends usually have a name “LikeThis” where both words make sense.
The other bots the OP is talking about are usually named “qweuasdfqwe” and are clearly people’s bots. They take forever each turn and play badly. Had like 10 of those today and 3 blizzard bots.

1 Like

True there are both types main ones I usually play against are Blizz bots, but I really don’t care easy win.

1 Like