It's just a disaster and disrespect

The next addon is 26.02, the tape is the same stripped down, now there will be 4 additions and 4 mini additions per year.
Тhe game has become much more expensive.
well, they removed the experience from the mercenaries, so that 100 levels could not be done in such a short time.Instead of mid-April, the next addition is in February.

1 Like

More content is added to the game

How dare you disrespect us in such a manner ? I am not giving you more money to get more content !

1 Like

it’s especially mind blowing to me that there are people who still think like you.

I see where you are coming from, even if I don’t agree with you, financially.

I do think this is the right decision for the game though. The meta will change more often and will better maintain player engagement. I welcome the change as I usually feel the weeks leading up to the mini-set and next expansion stale.

Sorry you were not responded to in a particularly respectful way in this thread. You did make a rather inflammatory thread title though. Good luck in game. :slight_smile:

They could do a new expansion a month for a $10 per full set. For me, until they wrangle in all the power creep and deal with long time in need of attention aspects such as Discover and zero cost cards etc., it isn’t a game worth playing, which I would very much like to do if they were to address these things.

So whats the problem here? If your too poor go play something else. Blizzard isnt interested in broke kids. They are pushing people back to standard is all. Standard makes money. The thing corporations were made for.