It is Time To Release the Unicorn Priest:)

I have been seeing how stressed out most players seem to have been as of recent )me included)
(I also hit my Rewards Track lvl 100 today)
I Found this deck on my own by my usual (crafting my own %100 golden decks to use on my climb to 1 thousand ranked wins)

I do not have lots of funds to buy cards, so I work with what I have, free, Uncraftable,and shredding cards I no longer wish to use.

This deck has been the most fun I have had in any game, its soo pretty:)

I can’t wait to have my 1st mirror match with it:)!

BroughtGreetings

Class: Priest

#Holy Leviathan Anduin

Format: Standard

Year of the Wolf

#This Version is all Golden:)

1x (1) Arms Dealer

1x (1) Murmy

1x (1) Psychic Conjurer

1x (1) Tour Guide

1x (2) Audio Medic

1x (2) Greedy Partner

1x (2) Hidden Gem

1x (2) Kobold Miner

1x (2) Mind Eater

1x (2) Shadow Ascendant

1x (2) Shadow Word: Death

1x (2) Thrive in the Shadows

1x (2) Tuskarrrr Trawler

1x (2) Volatile Skeleton

1x (2) Youthful Brewmaster

1x (3) Cathedral of Atonement

1x (3) Identity Theft

1x (3) Nerubian Vizier

1x (3) Prince Renathal

1x (3) Relentless Worg

1x (3) Shadowed Spirit

1x (3) Treasure Guard

1x (3) Zola the Gorgon

1x (4) Bonecaller

1x (4) Drakonid Operative

1x (4) Drown

1x (4) School Teacher

1x (4) The Black Knight

1x (4) Time-Lost Protodrake

1x (5) Burrow Buster

1x (5) Darkbishop Benedictus

1x (5) Ghost Writer

1x (5) Overlord Runthak

1x (5) Rotten Applebaum

1x (5) Steamcleaner

1x (5) Taelan Fordring

1x (6) Ra-den

1x (6) Stone Drake

1x (7) Aman’Thul

1x (8) Reno, Lone Ranger

This deck it full of commons, rares, one free epic, a couple free ;legendries, should be easy for most players to craft.

Have Fun Everyone:)!!!

2 Likes

Hi there my friend would you posting the deck code too glad your enjoying it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I tried to find it in my note pad after copying, it did not give me it lol, just do it manually:)

When I was crafting cards for this class, Blizzard gave a big nerf to a legendary card for the class that I got very frustrated with and deleted the entire collection!! And I played more in wild mode. This class is rubbish, poorly designed, and they should change the name of the class from Priest to Rogue who casts divine spells.

I made a point of looking for the cards in your language to see if your deck was at least the top tier deck that I saw on a website! Seeing your deck I felt sorry for you playing with this WEAK deck, I speculate that you are at most a PLATINUM 10 who plays with gold cards!!
My excavate paladin deck obliterates your golden deck and I don’t like anything golden, but I buy golden kits to transform into arcane dust, golden cards are only good to be converted into arcane dust!!!

I’m going to recommend this build site to you, change the build of your deck or you’ll be platinum forever!!

https://hearthstone-decks.net/standard-decks/priest/

Hi there i wanted play again please ignore the comments about the people saying your deck remember this and this alone if your having fun with your deck play what you want your deck does not need to be meta for you to be fun if you want to be competive maybe later i can help you out also ask for help on forums too add me :slight_smile:

there wiil be mean people on forums at times ignore them my friend :slight_smile:

I have climed to diamond 5 with a homebrew deck also my first time legend was with a homebrew galakrond deck so if you understand your deck even if its not that strong you can beat the best decks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just got to Diamond 7 overnight with my deck, for the 1st time in years:) I was not playing much due to not having alot of fun/busy life.

Maybe we can pilot our way to Legend for the 1st time today, Deck has like a %97 win rate right now lol

1 Like

Go Go Go thers stil time im at diamond 4 il try for a late legend climb too :slight_smile: and even if we dont get it thats ok we tried our best and learned from the games we played :slight_smile:

1 Like