It feels like Blizzard doesn't want us to play the game

I cannot disagree.
Lets take LoL for ex:

• Lvling up system that rewards grinding.
  • Loot boxes and keys that unlock stuff if you play well or get many honors
  • New events that come one after another
  • Hero skins, ward skins and emotes
  • 3 different maps
  • 1 new (like auto chess) game mode.
  • Also 100% cheaper /faster progression than Hs

Result? No1 game in the world !!!

Well written post well done. I have the same problem i have been playing since beta and im still hooked to this game… But sad part is i cant play it for so long there is nothing to do! I complete a quest and im done for that day. In some rare cases i play more then 5-6 games per day and thats it.In my free time my laptop is always on twitch tv hearthstone every day atleast 5-6 hours whatever i do (and thats not playing hearthstone cos i dont have anything to do in it ). I really want to play this game as i watch streams but i cant bcs there is no some achievement system or bigger lvls to reach or some fun and interactive content in it. Its sad that in 5 years there was nothing added in core of the game :frowning: . As always im in waiting room for expansion to come out and enjoy 10 days of hearthstone and blackout again until next expansion :frowning:

For sure there should be something done with levels of the classes. Getting to 60 is pretty easy, then you just forget about that.

Remember when we played games just to have fun? Man, those were crazy times indeed.

I agree with you but something like alternative golden animations for cards could be a fun addition, something like a ticket that would be granted to you every 1000 wins with a class, and you would be able to upgrade to an alternate golden art animation for the class card of your choice, whatever rarity of a card youd chose, and then make that card non-dustable. That way you can show off your collection in a different fashion to everyone else. Achievements and cosmetics are definitely something Id like to be added to this game. So many players dont use dust to craft golden cards and they all look so gorgeous.