It' even worse, and you fail

I suspect the latter as this person has derailed several threads to talk about absolute nonsense.

1 Like

I think that you have a point here but that youā€™re taking it a little too far. Yes, of course any perspective I have is based on my own experience to some degree, and yes Iā€™m not perfect. But I think thereā€™s a lot of room between being infallible and being clueless. Indeed, I have several clues. I donā€™t have all of them, and thatā€™s okay.

1 Like

Again, in the context of a forum.

The focus is not you but rather them.
Much the same I type based on my incomplete experience.

Them (if genuine) often are not ready for anything else except a listening ear. We show care when we listen. Help is better left with experts in therapy.

1 Like

Itā€™s pretty funny how most of you desperately want to ignore this dude and say heā€™s wrong but your lackadaisical uncaring attitudes just prove him correct. Humans generally donā€™t really give a sht about anything but themselves.

@Supergrass

What does Eater of Secrets say when you play the card?

1 Like

Really, Bloodbane? Really?

Weā€™re not that stupid and your ideas arenā€™t that normal.

3 Likes

I donā€™t play Wild so I had to Google this.

Itā€™s so ridiculously obvious and pathetic at this point. A 1-post alt jumps in to chime inā€¦geez, I wonder who it could be?

It just keeps getting worse and worse as we see how fake they are time and time again.

3 Likes

Still funny. For anyone, who has to google it too (like me) ā€œI know, who you areā€

1 Like

HS Forum version of Among Us?

1 Like

Wake up honey, new Hearthstone forum-inspired board game came out.

Imgur

3 Likes

Why were people replying to this throwaway post? And it didnā€™t get taken down? What the heck? And it was last replied to over a day ago, but is still on the front page? What a sorry stateā€¦