Is there anyway to defend yourself against pirates?

I get kilt on turn 3 or 4 by pirates.
Should I just switch to playing pirates, since it really doesn’t seem to matter in what order they get their pirates, they always kilt you buy turn 3 or 4.
Or is there something more powerful than pirates I can make a deck of that can kilt someone on turn 2?

If you really play against a lot of pirate decks you can always tech the golakka crawler

If they ever implement the ninja minion type, it might.

Then again, it could just ignite the next chapter of the forum debates.

On a more serious note: they nerfed pirate warrior into the ground several releases ago. What specifically are you having issues with?

Mind walking us through what deck you are using, what they play, etc?

It would be easier to give pointers, advice and so on with more information.

1 Like

you just need to change some cards in your deck and the AI will pair you with builds different than pirates, I never see pirate builds. if I make a build and I keep getting facerolled by the same class over and over i tweak my deck and i dont see those builds anymore. people know this right?

1 Like

Its the pirate rogue with the sword fish weapon. Also once got a pirate dark priest that finished me in 4.

I tired looking up the deck since you didn’t give more details and I couldn’t find it…there’s a lot of different decks that could use those cards!

What deck do you play, and what’s your particular opening strategy?

Do you play heavy minions, spells, a combo?