Is new expation worth use money get?

a lot stuff I seen on youtube and discussion say it not worth getting at all

but is it worth getting with gold only?

1 Like

No, under 100 packs you wont get anything relevant to play around with. I suggest to get just 30 packs, pick a class and try something. No money.

I do I am talk about adventure

I don’t think it’s not worthed to buy the adventure with gold but if u buy it with real money bascally u will get 15 packs plus 2800 gold that u don’t spend and that means 28 packs and u get a golden classic pack and 2 card backs and if u buy the bundle u get one more card back and a random legendary so i think it’s better to buy it

1 Like

If you enjoyed the last adventure, this one will probably be worth buying. If you don’t care about solo adventures, you’re better off spending the money/gold on packs.

1 Like

Google translator was not kind to you. Still, it was just barely good enough to get your question across.

That said, this is a bad deal for ALL people who play this game.

The pre-order of the expansion will cost 19.99 US dollars. You will be, in the end, rewarded with a grand total of 16 packs.

For that very same price, you get a grand total of 15 packs from the cash shop. This is not a deal if you are spending real money. You would not even save a whole pack worth of money.

For free to play players the deal is even worse. It will cost a grand total of 2100 gold to get the three wings of the adventure that are not free. 2100 gold buys 21 packs. Yet the adventure only rewards 16 in total.

I do not know who on the Blizzard/Activision team(s) came up with the pricing scheme for this adventure, but they need to be fired. As it is clear that either they can’t do simple math or they believe all people who play this game are stupid. Neither of those cases is good for business and will, in the long run, cost this company a lot of money.

My advice? Skip the adventure and prove to this company that you are not stupid. Note: I do not hold out hope that will prove to them you are not stupid. I would like to be wrong about that, but yeah, people are still pre-ordering games, so I believe that is too tall a task for most of you.

You forgot to mention that preorder also gives you a random legendary.

I thought it’s 2800 gold since there are 5 wings and only 1 is free?

from what i’m get from all this no not really worth spending real money for so little because odd get good cards are low and last adventure was not worth the gold

I might hold off on this adventures intill let me build my own deck with my own cards again

If you have a complete set and tons of gold, get it. Otherwise it’s not worth it for money or gold.

Remember the good ole days when these expansions actually contained cards? :slight_smile:

There are 4 chapters and the grand finale. The grand finale is unlocked by completing chapter 4 and the pre-release info on other sites seems to suggest that only the chapters have to be paid for, therefore, since the first is free, only 3*700g=2100g. But I haven’t read a definitive statement from Blizzard. so I’m not sure how accurate that info is.

Irrelevant. If one does not have the necessary legendaries to be competitive by now, they are so terrible at playing this game and so far behind that no amount of cards and legendaries will help. At this point, a legendary is nothing but dust, for both free to play players and pay to play players.

We are a full month and a half since the release of this expansion. Just in case you have not noticed.

so after lison to most you and check if last adventure was fun or not

I check if last 2 adventure were fun they were fun intill run stop boss show up (we all know who they are)