Is Classic still worth it?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That’s the best thing I’ve seen in a while on these forums. Avast, ye mangy currrs :dog2: … of Naxxramas, yarr! :pirate_flag: :parrot:

True enough.

What’s more, you wouldn’t be coughing up for yet another Shudderwock Theotar RNG monster pile of garbage exciting new set of cool cards :smirk: in yet another cycle of hype and disappointment [1].

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUpsudGHiRU

It’s the only one I play of traditional Hearthstone — and the only one I consider worth playing at all, although there’s also the nostalgia factor.

It might not be perfect, but back then the game design wasn’t nuts yet. It has been going mostly downhill since (despite some glimmers post-Naxxramas — while that horrible expansion will be remembered for the infamous ‘Bring out your dead’, it’s the likes of Sludge Belchers or even Loatheb that lasted somewhat after that nerf… which doesn’t mean the expansion was not horrible — the first one of many :grinning: ), as far as I can see. So yeah, if you wanna play without all those turn 1 OTKs, Shudderwocks, Theotars, ‘Lol, killed’ solitaire quests, et cetera, et cetera, where there are sometimes things like value, efficient trading and so on (not enough, though) — you might like Classic more.

Mind the recent Influx of bots in Classic, though.

Only you know what’s fun for you.

1 Like