Is cheat starting to plague Hearthstone? (BG)

https://youtu.be/1YPkEFkbFGY

This been happening alot, just happend to get to record this one
if you see the battle history, i had deal 0 damage when i was suposed to have lethal damage…

then the next round starts and my octo spawn a default stat unit instead of what it should have

there have also been suspicious amount of 6* unit really early in the game where i would’ve thought to be imposible…

i will try to gather more recording of this issues…

Despite my rage, im still not 100% certain if this is a “Cheat” or just some weird bugs with the new update…

(but tbh im leaning towards the cheats tho)

1 Like

Looks like a bug to me. Take it to the bug report part of the forums.

1 Like

Don’t be so quick to discredit the likelihood of bugs, blizzard games are known for having lots of them. I don’t know what happened with octosari, but 0 damage when you win is a known bug battlegrounds has had since the beginning where client-side rng is different for you and your opponent so you see yourself winning but they don’t see themself losing.

i did make a disclaimer…

it just the timing was way too convenient for my opponent…
the first top 2 fight i won and dealt damage for him…
the next round i dealt 0 damage to him when i win, and the next round my octo summon base stats… and then the last round was the one on the video

and this isnt the one and only i’ve had experiences like that…

and yes 100% agree this could just be a bug with unfortunate timing for me.
but the frequency of things like this happening with almost the same circumstances make me suspicious of cheating.

It would not surprise me if people were cheating as you see it happening all the time in Arean now especially with Asian battle tags.

Where their ENTIRE deck is built just way to perfect with very little nuetral cards and way to many cards they shouldn’t have.

What do you expect from a bunch of devs who are right out of high school though.

1 Like

Happened to me as well, and I don’t think it’s a bug.

no, there are no cheats, it’s part of the algorithm system that keeps hearthstone under control in every part, all part of a grand design, made up of fake balanced matchmaking, fake random, fake everything

3 Likes

Of course. Why would it be a bug when it must be a cheater instead, right?

Alright. Welcome to my ignore list where all the other idiots unwilling to accept they simply can’t play a game or refuse to get better. Laterz.

True words from somebody who realizes what is going on here.

1 Like