Is Blizzard doing this on purpose?

Hey guys. My english is not good so i am sorry about that.

Last days, i realize some of my games, i cant see my opponent on my friend list to add or “REPORT” , at beginning i was thinking this is not important, then i realize only cant add who i am gonna report.

Means i am matching a normal player and i can see him on my friend list to add or report BUT i cant see (!!“ESPECIALLY”!!) bots.

There is two examples;
h-t-t-p-s-:-/ / w w w. h-i-z-l-i-r-e-s-i-m-.-c-o-m-/-a-y-u-x-f-f-2
h-t-t-p-s-:-/ / w w w. h-i-z-l-i-r-e-s-i-m-.-c-o-m-/-s-w-p-j-5-s-l

u can delete “-” for pic links.

especially second one, he is killing his own minions, playing very fast, picking very fast.

U guys can say he is my recent or last opponent or his blizzard name is different, but it is not. First one was the first game i played.

I am saying blizzard doing this on purpose. And this are their bots.

If you insert your link into the comment box, select the entire link and then press the </> buttom above then you can add links into your comment like this:

https://www.hizliresim.com/ayuxff2

That is way better than the methode you are using.

Concerning your topic: you generally can’t add players to your friends list or report them if they turn out to be blizzard bots. They don’t show up on your list.

What the hell. That is f…ed up.

If you’re English is no good, no worries, just use Google Translate. Otherwise, people who do speak English, like myself, have no IDEA what are trying to say.

All I got was Report bot friend blizzard.

Something about bots with names and player’s you played.

i mean, honestly, just type whatever you’re trying to say in whatever Language you speak, and I’ll just pop it into google translate so I can at least make sense of what you’re trying to say.

For links it’s actually this key `

So you would type it before and after the link.

this-is-how-u-do-it.com