iPad Pro optimization

Hello,
I saw another thread but it is locked and the issue is not yet fixed. iPad Pro 11” and 12.9” screen sizes were supported maybe 6-8 updates ago, but was immediately taken away in the following update. Please fix!

1 Like

This is madness! I don’t think I’ve ever seen a company like Blizzard hide/lock threads like this in a support forum for a problem they don’t want people to talk about. It’s definitely an issue. It hasn’t been resolved. Asking for a coherent answer for when modern iPads will be supported is not asking for much. Any context to this problem would be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

The main thread is this one here for the iPad Pro Optimization. There were some issues with multiple issues mixed in with the iPad Pro Optimization where some threads may have been locked.

I am monitoring this thread and it should not be locked until this is fixed as stated on my post. To keep this centralized to the primary thread though, I am locking this thread. Please refer to the thread above for the iPad Pro Optimization issue.