IOS Game Crashing - Post-BG Patch

Hello,

Currently playing on my iPad (version 19.2.71130) iOS version 14.2. I have noticed since the battlegrounds update on 1/12/21 my game will crash at random points specifically in the middle of games. Reconnecting is usually quick, however this can interrupt critical turn points and cause a loss due to loss of turn time, etc. This makes the game impossible to play at higher ranks or in any competitive capacity. I never had a disconnect issue before the most recent patch. This needs to be addressed asap as it likely is impacting a large population of mobile players. Please post here if you’re having the same issue on mobile/iOS.

Any response would be appreciated!

3 Likes

Same here…so irritating

I’m experiencing the same.

Tells me to go to the store to start the download…there is no download or update -_-

My iPad game has been crashing like this for MONTHS. Constant disconnect/reconnect bugs and totally ruins the game. Blizz has done nothing to address the issue.

1 Like

My Hearthstone is crashing a ton. One game it crashed whenever a secret was triggered. Another time it just hung during my opponent’s turn like it was an endless turn. I had to stop/end the app and restart it. Cost me a game on a 10 turn winning streak in Duels. I’m running 14.3 (18C66) on an iPad 7th gen.

mack book pro 19 year
crash in Hearthstone random every 5 min ! good optimization