Introducing Hearthstone’s New Mode: Twist!

Yeah, like there’s anything else left in this game worth investing time and effort, even if you don’t pay, which I wouldn’t recommend.

Old solo adventures, available for gold, perhaps, but beware bugs. Oh, wait, I’m repeating myself yet again. What else, an occasional tavern brawl in case a cool one returns or emerges? Yeah…

they fixed that bug no longer bugged

1 Like

Yes, quite recently, apparently.

:grinning: Well, in that case you could probably just play normally and don’t bother with those ‘quests’.

They didn’t test this new mode thats for sure… But the main problem is that, they let these broken decks working for months… they should act in 1 week when such things appear… But they are doing something only when forums are full of complaints, and ppl are absolutely unsatisfied… They are destroying the reputation of HS by that slow acting… (If it still has any left…) The problem with mages is clear… Drakefire Amulet needs to be banned from Twist… or Haleh, Matron Protectorate so this insane pathetic dragon cheating will be stopped… And also needs to ban all the Quest cards, Hero cards and DK, DH class, then the mode will be much more balanced… even will be simillar to Classic which it wants to replace… thats it…

That’s nothing new. Even during the days of Ben Brode (don’t wanna repeat myself yet again, so I leave the link for reference) they attempted to ‘fix’ cards like the Undertaker by waiting for it to wane and printing even more ridiculous cards, e.g. from GvG.

Remember how they ended Denathrius’s reign? By printing Astalor, so that people would forget about the former king, and doing a nerf when it was no longer relevant. Compare also Theotar to Patchwerk and so on.

Besides, if you look at the Mythic Boss Rush in Mercenaries, it has never been balanced well, but even if they cared, what would they care if it lasts for one week anyway…

Assuming that they read and care? Isn’t it a bit bold? :grinning:

(Highlighted by me) Exactly! :grinning:

i would rather have a co-op mode playing in duo with a random player, 2 random different decks against 2 other seems more fun then this wich adds up beeing very similar to wild.

1 Like

Great idea! Should call it “Tango”

Another great idea would be to not break what works, replacing it with a completely failed, botched attempt.

6 Likes

Classic died for a worse mode that was DoA.