Intentionally lowering your MMR in legend

bronce

I see you have made a spelling mistake. Looks like I win this argument.

Well i have the opposite problem, i play memes in standard and i lose points even after winning, started in like 8k legend (i auto concede a lot to aggro decks) but suddenly after a win or a lose i only lose points, im at like 11k now and the opponents are becoming easier and easier…

Nothing wrong with that. The MMR system is made to match player of the same level, so that most players have a fair chance to win their games.

If you play weak meme decks you should face other weak opponents.

Yeah, this definitely needs a change. Imagine being stuck in Bronze, yet the game tells you “you’re good enough to face Legend”. That’s just utter baloney. Unless you’re in Legend, you’re not good enough to face Legend.

Imagine being stuck in Bronze and beating a Legend player!

Believe it or not, it happened to me a few times. Was playing a slightly worse version of the deck I hit legend with (reno shadowcaster rogue) trying a new combo out, and I’ve met plenty of aggro bronze players whom I stood no chance to breath against. (there are a few good aggro hunters out there, also some secret mages which I’ve no idea what they’re doing at such low mmr, but anyway)
edit: and also an exodia mage who coldlight’ed and burnt my… dirty rat that I was searching for.