Infinite reconnect issues

Every time i try to log into Hearthstone (i play on PC) i get a message about how i disconnected from my last game (i did) and a message about it trying to reconnect but it never does.

I keep trying to log in to Hearthstone and keep getting the same message over and over and over.

I’m not sure what the deal is.

Edit: It’s been almost THREE days now and i STILL can’t log into Hearthstone. Is anything being done about this???

If it helps any i got disconnected while i was playing the fifth part of the dalaran heist.

1 Like

i dont think blizzard cares anymore. the entire technical support forums is rittled with these types of problems. the response seems to be " ha ha your poor" as they seem to always want to blame it on “old hardware” i assume they think most people will not get a new modem. and blizzard is probly correct. who really wants to spend thier days scheduling a appoint for some dude to come and replace your modem. or buy one, 5 years ago a new modem could be anywhere from 80 bucks to 1500.

This is an account level bug, not a technical issue - though it does look like one. The steps on this post should help with the reconnecting issue.