You were disconnected from your last game. Reconnecting

Same problem here, and I was also playing Boomsday

1 Like

Was also playing boomsday and this has happened to me as well.

Had this issue yesterday, was able to fix it by closing everything down then restarting my comp. But today no such luck, perma stuck on this issue, Ive followed the ‘fixes’ on forums to no results. I too was last playing the Boomsday puzzles. Gonna open a ticket to see if this can be fixed

me too i just hope they fix it untill the dalaran heist

This happened to me too since yesterday and I was also playing Boomsday puzzle.

Was playing Boomsday last night and now the same issues as everyone else. Please keep this thread updated as updates are available. Very frustrating, to say the least.

Hi there friends,

This is something we are looking in to and monitoring right now. We have made some changes and it may already be resolved.

Please post back if you still are having issues getting in. :slight_smile:

/Nathardrick

Yep, it’s working for me now. Thanks.

1 Like

I was playing the new solo adventure and won the third round and rec’d the black screen of death in the game. Able to view the friend window but nothing else. Using my Iphone.

Same here. Got to the final boss, it hung, I can’t reconnect. PLEASE help!

So I just had the same issue several times. I have the battle net app set to close once I launch a game. I changed it to leave the app open after launching a game, and was able to get back in. I’m sure i probably just got lucky lol, but figured maybe this would work for someone else.

I had the same issue, I just scanned and repaired the game, even though it said everything was fine after the scan the game opened fine and didn’t give me that error.

Still happening to me, i am still locked outside of my account

Edit: It is solved via scan and repair as the later guy said

Still happening - just happen during the Heist solo. just bought the entire set too.

scan and repair worked for me also

Still happening to me :frowning: - scan and repair didn’t work. Interestingly, I originally got the error on iPad, then switched to PC, installed it (it’s never been installed on this PC before) and I get the same error.

The “Reconnecting…” issue can be an account level bug. The support article here goes through some steps to try and the steps here can help with the issue:

1. Exit Hearthstone and the Blizzard Application.
  2. Login and wait for 1 minute until the screen states “Attempting to reconnect.” It should then say “Could not reconnect.”
  3. From there, start a Solo or Practice match and then concede.
  4. Restart Hearthstone and it should be working again.

If the problem does continue, please contact our Customer Support team.

I am having the same issue on mobile. I have tried different internet connections uninstalling and reinstalling even a password reset in the mere hopes it would do something anything. I can’t use the game I love and it has been weeks.
Please if someone could help. My login is [removed - privacy]

I also was on a solo match when it hung on the reconnection screen

Hey Zetzue,

I removed your email address from your post to help protect your privacy/personal information. In general you don’t want to post things like this on a public forum. Please follow the instructions that Caterpepi posted above. I’m locking this thread to prevent further bumps.