“that deck is only for wild”
yeah i know, i created it

“you can change the mode here”
so DO that

report inappropriate name
“do you want to report their battletag?”
no i want to report their mother’s name

has the create deck tab AT THE BOTTOM OF THE DECK LIST

i have to press an insane number of buttons to get to the main menu once im in a game mode

Someone at blizz SERIOUSLY slept through all their design classes

oh yeah, and they JUST NOW added a “open all decks” option in the store lolol

3 Likes

And of course all the forced “attaboys” they push on you that won’t let you proceed unless you stoke their ego:

“great”

“awesome”

and so on.

i understand every single of his complains and suggestions

specially the new deck one
but i cant figure out what your post is about sure you posted that on the right thread?

1 Like

completed another bingo card. Time to start another one.

Haven’t seen you post “I understand” though. At least you’re learning.

1 Like

oh so it just spamming as usual ok

1 Like

I noticed.

Not really, but nothing stopped the actiblizz defense force yet. All to distract from the number of issues in the game. Is it really so hard to admit they screw up, and pretty frequently of late?

so imguessing you have to blame it on a kid and or another family member using your account

I would never assume your age, though the coc and tos clearly state if you are under 18, your parents need to be monitoring your usage, so IF you are under 18 and if they have let you troll, harass, etc for the better part of 15000 posts…yikes.

And once again, not for the first thread, this kind of personal trolling gets completely ignored by the mods because pro company poster. Nice to see the two tier moderation at work because it suits the company’s interests.

All to distract from the number of design issues currently plaguing the game.

1 Like