In game store just shows how predatory blizzard has become

Why is in game store so bad?
Everything is crazy expensive… you cant buy anything with gold anymore but packs
At some point in the past you could buy a few decks and get some legendaries you were missing and stay somehow relevant, but they took those away.
I mean is blizzard that starved for money?

3 Likes

You can buy mini sets with gold when they are released and sometimes you can buy hero skins.

I’m sure you know the answer.

why are you lying?

im seeing 3 hero skins for gold right now

and we never been able to buy specific legendaries with gold

These have been purchaceable for many years at this point. If someone wants hero skins for gold they may have bought these long ago and have had no new offerings of hero skins for gold in years.

Yes we were able to buy specific premade decks that contained good legendaries a few months ago. I never said anything about buying legendaries directly. Maybe do some research and better reading before calling someone a liar. Thanks for your input though.
decks with gold

1 Like

Diamond drek thar for 3000 gold says hi. Possibly at least one or two others, but at least that one. Note, for those paying attention, that pro company posters can toss about the “LIAR!” accusation without the usual hand wringing and “IMMA FLAG YOU!” responses.

3 Likes