Immediate removal of Bran from Standard

Do I really need to say anything else? Bro has been in almost every deck since his return. Gtfoh…

1 Like

The funny thing is actually adding him to standard. Devs are out of touch. They know the card is busted with the Battlecries they print and still added him to the core set.

I use him and have had some really great fun with him, but he only gets used for the big fun times every 20+ games. I do admit however that he should NOT be in the core set.

The problem with brann is that it reduces the creative space for new cards.
Because Brann exists (and mana cheats), creating powerful battlecry always run at risk to lead to overpowered strategy.

eh not true it doesnt limit them at all remember astalor was released

No, the entire post was unnecessary, & laughable; it will be rotated out soon.

When will it be rotated out?

April, or there about. There will be a new core set.

Cool, thank you. (20 characters)

1 Like

Laughable? Did I hurt your wittle feewings talking about Bwan?

No, you didn’t hurt my feelings (I have no idea where that came from); I was implying that you’re stupid.

immediate remove false rng and scam matcmaking from hearthstone, this could be useful for this community

If they were going to remove Brann, they would’ve done it months ago. He goes away in two months. Patience.

You can make the argument he was a bad idea to bring back into Standard, tho

Shh, go eat your hot pockets.

1 Like

these threads usually start poping up more the closer we get to the rotation
is as if people realize the time for ranting about the card is running out

same happens whenever a nerf is announced
right after the list of cards theyll nerf gets announced people will start making "nerf this " threads for the cards…they told us theyll nerf

1 Like

I actually like Bran, in both WIld and especially in Standard. Its one of the best legendaries in the game.