Imagine trying to outscale Elementals with Dragons

I got one of the earliest Kalygcos i have gotten and i still couldnt reach the 1/4 of the scaling of elementals. This is the worse state of BG since release this is worse than Megasaur Murlocs time I’ve never seen people forcing a build this much before. If you cant properly balance the cards you release, then maybe consider not releasing new tribes. Every time you release a big patch you completely break the game.

I have not played much BG since the patch that introduced elementals but yeah, the couple of matches i had it comes pretty much down to force elementals with poison/divineshield comp.
Since other’s are forcing it to.

Maybe you get lucky with a good synergetic mech build but just one person needs to get going with elementals and then you will get hit for 20-30
This is all that battlegrounds is going to be, 10 mana with 3 cost cards is not much that you can make many decisions for yourself.

Even i as a all round veteran hearthstone player can conclude that the power between hero’s is to much and the rest is left up to RNG swings.

Last match at turn 8 my whole board ran into that 2/3 elemental that gains health, appearantly he got it golden and it was at 50 health already.

edit: i just got 7th, got murlocs dealt to me, and i lost against a elemental build just by 3 life stats against the number 2 and that was because i managed to get 2 early poisons on a murloc and my amalgam.