Im new into the stream world

Hello guys, im a newb into uploading vids on twitch, youtube as gamer, anyone here too? any tips to grow in this world? i feel so noob but i like it, the important thing is that i started, any streamer here? add me in twitch or youtube (saint777gamer)

I usually record arena, opening packs, and yesterday i uploaded the new adventure, tombs of terror chapter 1, i completed it on 1st try, check it out, thanks in advance if subscribe haha :star_struck:

I tried it a few times, playing just games I’ve been fairly high rank at. The clutch for me was that I could never get past 1 or 2 viewers, you had no idea if they were actually watching you sometimes and you really don’t feel like talking much when you actually have no idea if people are watching you or not despite the thing saying there is one viewer.

I would say that it is much tougher now to get a fan base as people already have their dedicated streamers they watch, but back in the day you just had to be good at a game and people would watch, now you need insane video editing skills, a good personality and all the rest or it. Or be female as absolutely none of that applies if you are female and I’ve seen it first hand with the amount of twitch streams that are like “teach me how to play (hot girl in picture)” 300 viewers.

2 Likes

That is so cool :smiley:
How much upload connection do you have? Sounds really nice as you explain the experience!