Im getting what i paid for

I paid for packs to make a fair deck you nerf it. I get to watch people play there whole dang deck because im not a rogue or druid. Broken cards after broken cards you give to all classes yet the one i invested in to have all the cards. I really wish i could take you to court for false advertisement on a game of strategy

3 Likes

hasn’t shown strategy for a number of years… Now that microsoft owns Blizzard they will sell current meta cards with decks. Its no longer balanced and never will be again. Vote with your wallet and stop paying I mean playing…

2 Likes

Which class?? Only DH seems bad rn

Mage. I literally HAVE to copy multiple solid alibi and ice block to survive

try to look up rainbow mage. This deck is fairly awesome and can hold its own against many classes. I know its not always ideal however, mage is also introduction to hearthstone. It is really a beginner style of play. I know that Rainbow mage is still viable in current meta as its current construction is reliant on how many schools of spell you cast. If you play it correctly you can literally slow many play styles down and do anywhere from 16 to 34 damage in a single turn. The key is dragging it out and not taking the player’s health too low before you draw Sif and do face damage. I attached the one I use. Currently I am sitting at Gold 6 with it. I hope this is helpful. Good luck!

Rainbow Mage

Class: Mage

Format: Standard

Year of the Wolf

2x (1) Arcane Artificer

2x (1) Arcane Wyrm

2x (1) Discovery of Magic

2x (1) Flame Geyser

2x (2) Cosmic Keyboard

1x (2) Infinitize the Maxitude

2x (2) Prismatic Elemental

1x (3) Molten Rune

2x (3) Reverberations

2x (3) Solid Alibi

2x (4) Cold Case

2x (4) Inquisitive Creation

2x (4) Volume Up

2x (5) Wisdom of Norgannon

1x (6) Norgannon

1x (6) Sif

2x (7) Elemental Inspiration

AAECAdiqBgTr9AWH9QXR+AXL/gUNyt4E294EqpgFq5gFgMIF7PYF0PgF3vgFv/4F2P4FpP8F8YAGsp4GAAA=

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

1 Like

Also Alibi and Reverberation are viable options to clone with Volume Up. Then Inquisitive Creation can literally clear a board because it can do up to 8 damage to your opponent’s minions.

It still struggles against some DK or Priest however it holds its own and still does great. Elemental Inspiration is an expensive card however, to gain 7 minions in a turn with RNG is impressive (spoiler, the other player uses a lot of clear while you collect face damage cards with Sif)

Ill try it out im at diamond 6 with my build

1 Like