Ignis feels too mandatory

no matter what class, feels too mandatory. it’s astalor of weapons. flexibility, powerful weapon, summons crazy minions. no other weapon keeps up with it. you guys need to do something about it. yeah i can get a class weapon, but it never works as well as ignis.

on the other hand your warlock nemsy deck, just skip first 7 turns and start match at turn 8 where warlock has 5 hp, empty board, and can finally play cards one per turn roughly, opponent has full line up. so i can hit forfeit faster and not torture self for those 6-7 turns collecting cards i won’t be able to play. thanks fellas.

1 Like

Maybe you should stop playing bad decks

any other weapon cost 10? i dont remember any
you can just run viper and destroy the weapon, is not that big of a problem

Sure, but you’ve potentially taken a ridiculous amount of damage from the battlecry and windfury weapon. Playing a 3/4 is kind of pointless then. IF its a brann warrior, they can just play the second weapon on their next turn. Ignis, even without brann, is a problem. Poison, heals, armor, windfury, cleave. NO weapon should be able to have more than one of those modifiers at the same time. I don;t care what class it is. PRiests rocking a 10 mana windfury summon an 8 mana minion is so beyond stupid. Class flavor is out the window at this point.

Anyone else remember them saying “class Identity” in the past when talking about this game? Waht identity is it when a priest/druid/mage, classes not known for their martial prowess, are swinging big weapons for high face damage?

1 Like

i usually pick a 5 cost one to use for clearing out board on a cheap (immune+summon or aoe + armor). 10 cost is an option if i already control the board.