If you -HAVE- to play a cheese deck

Have the balls to show your name.

1 Like

…why?

1 Like

You mean my completely fake, made-up, untrue, fabricated, definitely-not-my-real-name name?

Okay.

2 Likes

And when I play a bread deck?

2 Likes

Like the many “pants” names in the game?

HappyPants
DancingPants
OrangePants

Seriously? This is the new flavor of your “all my opponents are bots” schtick? That a lot of usernames have the word “pants” in them? If you’re unaware of just how popular “[something]pants” is as a username (or nickname, or adjective, or what have you), you must be grossly unaware of the internet outside these forums.

1 Like

rolleyes

Dude chill. The Op WANTS to know the players name. And another forum member was asking why is that so important? To where I was responding, who cares what your opponents name is? Over half of them are some kind of pants.

You must be grossly be unaware of Life outside of your room and the internet or living too much Life of Hearthstone if simple posts get you jacked up. Go enjoy the outdoors and meet some people in real life. Like Taylor Swift says, “You need to calm down”.

1 Like

My name is sparks and im a rank 3 player who plays murlocs in wild. Proud that im beating other cheese decks

Nevermind, this was needlessly snarky.

Damn, I like you. Not many would back off like that. Much respect to you, sir. Maybe there is hope for decency on the Internet after all.

Now, the topic at hand…

My name is here, MetalX. This name is irrelevant. It could be anything, in fact, that is what the X represents to me; anything. And the “Metal” part of my name is just a holdover from about 15 years ago when I began using it as my identifying name on the Internet, back when I was in my early 20’s.

And at that, this name only exists as my name because my real name is always taken.

About Pants and my own nickname be so often blame the auto generation of nicknames of Battlenet . Lots people just pick these names from it.

But I guess, the author of the topic meant the players, who get the name obliviated by disconnections showing only “your opponent”. I don’t like about it too, I like to read the nickname of my opponents.

My name is not important. What is, however, is what I’m going to do with you and your hand.

I am the spawn of satan. I’m rank 1-3 wild player, I hail from Europe and I enjoy making people smash their keyboards with my combo disruptor warlock. Fite me :japanese_goblin:

1 Like

You also show up as “Your Opponent” when you play in hidden/appear offline mode.

1 Like

I was referring to how some players here will play an obviously broken cheesey deck then opt to hide there bnet name leading to only seeing Your Opponent.

What’s a cheese deck? Is it a deck that you lose to?

1 Like

A deck that dares to contain… spells. We’ll have none of that!

1 Like