If Warrior is still as oppressive and OP as it is now

when the new rotation and new xpac comes out I am out.

This class is the DUMBEST most OPPRESSIVE class in the game, and playing against oppressive decks is bad enough, but this one is 1 million times worse.

Not even worth the wasted time to play aginst this class anymore.

1 Like

Let me guess. You play exclusively a paladin or something else with small minions.

The warrior is god-like against small minions because it clears them every turn.

Since when is a warrior stronger than a paladin?? Every warrior is afraid of paladin aggro!! Well, they always give up the game when I deal too much damage to their face with a buffed wind fury minion, this happens around the 5th or 6th turn! Iā€™m just playing as a paladin and I love OBLITERATEā€¦ playing against a warrior.

1 Like

What deck are you playing?? You are older than me! He must have more cards than me. I have everything from Druid and Mage to wild and standard mode, but in this current season the two classes donā€™t have a strong deck! When I played mage and faced warrior I always lost and developed a plot, I thought I would never build a deck that surpassed a warrior. Council: give up mage! The excavation paladin is very strong, it will only lose to the DK deck that uses RESKA and there are currently two decks.

Are you at gold rank or something?

whoa! no need to rank-shame them. thereā€™s nothing wrong with gold. thereā€™s nothing GREAT about gold, but thereā€™s nothing wrong with it either.

Perhaps I could be more polite, but it was a genuine question when someone says ā€œpaladin kills warriorsā€, since for 2 months warriors are purely god-like against all typical archetypes of paladin (maybe some oddball Highlander paladin may do something more reliable against the meme warrior of the month).

2 Likes

Last month, on February 28th, I had 7 important games to catch the legend!! I got frustrated and didnā€™t play waiting for the reset. At the beginning of this month I arrived D2, and who is there?? DK raimbow or excavation DK. I stopped playing, Iā€™m going to craft DKā€™s RESKA lenary and Iā€™ll play with this deck OUTSIDE THE CURVE!!