IDK if update didn't work or what?

I was playing a few games and noticed people playing Wild cards against me nothing too powerful but none the less I was baffled.
So I searched my cards and went into “crafted” mode and none of the cards show up anywhere.
So idk what is going on I have no idea why I don’t see the cards others were playing.

1 Like

If you go into your collection and the deck you have selected is a Standard deck, it will only show you standard cards. You would need to change it to wild in order to see the wild cards.

1 Like

I’m thinking the Blizzard bots got updated with new core cards before they were supposed to

1 Like

I am likely not good at wording things.
I am not trying to see WILD cards because i am playing only Standard and it is in a STANDARD game that i am seeing non standard cards.
I have also seen the same player multiple times because i know the name it looks like one of the Blizzard employees broadcasters.
I am certain we cannot post any names or account names so i won’t but yeah I am seeing non Standard in Standard.
I also did not see any of these cards in Classic either so they are all Wild or removed from game.

1 Like