IDK if bots or just players cheating

Definitely 100% bots put in by Blizzard funny bots are against the TOS but I guess ok when your the boss.It is imo a lame idea IDK I can’t call it stupid because can only ASSUME there is some reason and I do have a few I think are the reason and all of those thoughts again make it a lame idea.
I also just personally don’t like TOS contradiction bots are either illegal or they are not none of this gray area where it is ok if a HS lead allows it.The bots are also using cards NOT in their class if by some very odd reason they are testing future game changes it is still NOT the place to do it.

2 Likes

The bots were put there by Blizzard. Blizzard either didn’t realize or didn’t care that their bots would be playing the incoming core cards before they were officially released

5 Likes

Which cards? Some cards from core have already changed and can be used by anyone right now.

Cat Trick and Flame Geyser are the two mentioned in this thread. They aren’t in Core yet but will be next week. I haven’t run into these particular bots myself, but I have seen other weird things from Blizzard bots in the past

Huh, neat. Well in a week it won’t matter anyway. I mean even right now it also kinda doesn’t matter.

1 Like

The bots are bad and easy to beat no matter what cards they are using, it’s just weird to see cards on ladder that you can’t play yourself, especially if you don’t know about Blizzard bots

1 Like

Looks like a bug (and thus probably belongs in the ‘Bug Report’ forum, by the way). For example:

• [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where bots on ladder could sometimes start the game with 40 Health.
  • [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where bots on ladder could have Infused versions of cards in their decks, pre-Infused.

https://hearthstone.blizzard.com/ru-ru/news/23934449/26-0-patch-notes

However, apparently, they haven’t fixed all problems.

Perhaps they just want to collect live data before the rotation.

this is just the tip of a colossal iceberg, hearthstone is clearly full of both bots and cheaters and arbitrary manipulation systems by blizzard, there are algorithms that track what you do and if you’ve always played f2p except unique and rare cases you will ALWAYS be downgraded in your rng

Now, I just flag everyone for cheating and hacking. Don’t care anymore, just want to win some matches.

People like you are why it took blizzard 9 years to change their mind and give us a report system in the first place.

1 Like

Exactly. So many Dks and most of them have a dumb name like dsfafsd.