Idea to buff KotFT Hero cards

The Frozen Throne heroes are probably some of my favorite cards, and since it seems the HS is willing to rework old cards as of late I had a thought about how they could be buffed. This may be too much, but it might be cool to give them a start of game activation conditions, like if your deck has no minions at the start of your game replace your hero with Deathstalker Rexxar, or your deck only contains frost spells to activate Frost Lich Jaina

You don’t feel the power creep is high enough?

Frost lich Jaina is a 9 mana card and you want her active from turn 1 by simply building a deck out of frost spells?

Excavation cards, some frost spells like those from castle Nathria and elementals. Boom, now give me my lifesteal on pretty much every minion I play and a hero power that will summon me a 3/6 with freeze, and lifesteal.

Deathstalker Rexxar turned out to be great in no minion hunters before and now we get the hero power for free?

Paladins already force you to deal with their boards and now you want them to get a win con by using their hero power 4 times, without having the tempo loss of the 9 mana play?