I woke up inspired

And I decided to destroy every t1 deck, there’s my unholy+frost deck that can counter every standard meta deck rn
It’s pretty much a default unholy aggro deck with way faster card drawing and Cage Head as last card
Deck and string below

Polkath

Class: Death Knight

Format: Standard

Year of the Wolf

2x (1) Arms Dealer

2x (1) Death Growl

2x (1) Skeletal Sidekick

2x (2) Amalgam of the Deep

2x (2) Battlefield Necromancer

2x (2) Necrotic Mortician

2x (2) Plague Strike

2x (3) Acolyte of Death

1x (3) Blightfang

2x (3) Nerubian Vizier

2x (4) Construct Quarter

2x (4) Nerubian Swarmguard

2x (4) School Teacher

2x (5) Boneshredder

2x (5) Famished Fool

1x (8) Cage Head

AAECAfHhBALNpQWBwwUOlrcEssEE8OMEkeQEkuQEvPAE0/EE2fEEkpMFopkFrqEFnqoF88gF5coFAAA=

Because you took the time to put this together, I’m going to try it out and let you know how I liked it.

1 Like

Deck is still in bets so I’d love having feedback
A few opponents sent me a request asking the string aswell

I"m trying it right now. I’m actually excited to try this deck cuz I got Cage head as the signature card and was going to put together a deck where I could use him. :slight_smile:

So I like the idea of the deck. However, I find that it can take a long time to pull off because the only death-rattle in the deck is Cage. What I would probably do is take out 1 Deathgrowl and swap it for Taelan Fordring, because you’d be able to pull cage more consistently.

In terms of the meta, I feel that this deck can shine at lower ranks, however, I don’t feel that it would have the speed to stay competitive enough at higher ranks.

As soon as I swapped to this deck, I no longer faced real opponents, rather, I started facing blizzard bots, as per usual Every-time I play a home-brew deck in legend, it’s annoying because I feel that by doing this, blizzard does not allow someone to tweak the deck based on how real players would respond to it.

Also… this part is not your fault, but I was super disappointed when I played Cage. I thought there was going to some type of cool animation that would have happened as I have the Signature card, but nope, nada, boring flat… bummer. So I still feel that Blizzard has more work to do when it comes to making Signature cards feel “Special”.

1 Like

Yeah, not drawing Cage Head has been an issue more than once and I’ve also thought of Taelan, but I’d depend on drawing Taelan aswell and might let my boneshredders unusable so idk
Still, it’s performing well at low legend but I think it does need some adjustments