I wanted to understand?!

I crafted an expensive deck to play on STANDARD, it’s fun but it’s not efficient in the rankings. If the opponent is a hunter, warrior, priest, the match will already be lost, it’s better to concede…but I’ll play until the end, even though I know I’m going to be beaten like a poor Jaina!
There was one time I had to face a mage with a mechanoid deck, I put together the mechanoid deck quickly and noticed that it’s very strong, but it doesn’t have the rogue cards, so it won’t have the efficiency of the mechanoid rogue deck.
Why did Blizzard create weak cards for mages while other classes received very strong cards? All of the mage’s discovery spells must belong to a school of magic. The mage is in last place in the current rank position! I think on purpose!
Even the nerfed hunter is top 1, as the cards are out of the curve.

WHY DOESN’T MAGE GET CARDS AS GOOD AS A HUNTER??

**The priest cleared my field several times and summoned his titan about 4 times in the game. Why doesn’t the mage have a card that generates copies of minions?? Why doesn’t the mage have a strong, game-breaking big spell?
**Post nerf, the warrior gave me 24 damage to my face, and he didn’t have a weapon. (the warrior’s focus is to create a weapon that has wind fury and perhaps generates armor, then it deals more than 50 damage in a turn!!)
**The hunter gained a spell to resurrect large minions, the hunter still has several ways to bring several large minions to the field from the deck, the hunter’s spells are focused on damage, while the mage’s are focused on DISCOVER and they do not belong to no kind of magic school.

MAGE IS A WEAK CLASS BECAUSE THE GAME OWNER WANTS IT SO!!

The funny thing is that the mage is the class that introduces the game to new players!