I want to understand

I want to understand why the priest has a card stealing game designer?? He is not a thief to do this type of action. It’s annoying to play against an opponent who will use their own cards against you!! What’s the point of you spending money in the game for a priest, if it were the rogue that would be fine, I agree with this philosophy but a priest?! Loser game designer!! This alienates those who play this game and even those who are going to play this!!

3 Likes

in WoW the priest has mind control and mind vision and mind soothe and mindgames and can inflict pain on people. and blast people’s minds. basically it’s probing the enemy’s mind and stealing its secrets.

Priests are designed around the ambivalence of holy and shadow.
Learn the power of magic to use your magic for good, discover that magic can bu used for the evil, get corrupted by the thirst of power, fall into madness, spread your madness, enter the shadow realm
kind of

In priest there are 3 “madness” cards
2 “forbidden” cards
6 cards designed to swap minions’ stats
3 cards that corrupt healing effects
A legendary specificly designed around the corruption keyword
24 cards referencing shadows in their name (not looking at shadow spells or shadow spells synergies specificly)
27 cards to obtain copies of your opponent’s cards
10 cards to steal your opponent’s cards

I think the flavor of madness is well established in the class theme. Priest being able to inflitrate the mind of their opponents, read in them, corrupt them, using their strength against them… For me that perfectly fits

1 Like

What is the mage class like in WoW? In Hearthstone I already know that the mage is a sorcerer’s apprentice, he is a noob at magic, he is almost a normal person who does tricks with his hands!! Playing Hearthstone I learned that Jaina Proudmoore is an apprentice of magic!! And the real wizard is the hunter class!!

1 Like

It depends on the mood of the devs. There are times where mages can’t even move, which causes no end of problems for raid encounters. Where moving is literally mandatory.

Now, ask yourself this: how are you supposed to keep up your dps numbers, avoid standing in the bad, and not look like a noob while pulling all of this off?

This is why people stopped playing their mages during these patches. And why I never played one for raids.

1 Like

I don’t blame the programmers because they follow the guidelines of the game designers, I blame the chief designer, because he is directly responsible for these crazy things!! Currently I’m playing more mage, because I like magic, but lately the lead designer finds it interesting to give weak spells or spells with a lot of built-in RNG to the mage. The mage’s TITAN is so weak that I don’t see its use in wild mode, much less in standard mode!! Why did the mage win that TITAN?? I conclude that the mage in WoW is the NOOB of magic!! This is why I love The Elder Scrolls lore more than WoW. (Congratulations to the lead designer who approved the mage’s Titan!!)

1 Like

Priest is the only class in Hearthstone that’s true to it’s class in WoW.

1 Like

Curse warlock rly feels like affliction did, back in the glory days of the burning crusade!
You sustain yourself, while you kill your enemy slowly over time.

Life tap also does the same as in wow, extra resource gain at the cost of life.

1 Like

I think this is suppose to represent two things.

1. The Dark Side of Anduin who uses shadow magic to steal from others.
  2. The Priest of a church who would be corrupt and steal from the church.
1 Like

Anyone who played wow knows he has no light side: he left people to die defenseless in war zones so he could play tourist in pandaria, and didn’t care about the plight of the people under his leadership during the fourth war.

Let’s just say I was happy to see where he wound up at the end of shadowlands. Though he and his companion should have been Spartan kicked in by Tyrande instead of being allowed to hop in of their own accord.

1 Like