I want to know if duels is dead

Reported this to the bug forums, but no help. Keep winding up fighting the same enemy, back-to-back-to-back in duels. I figured it was a bug. But after closing the game, coming back 30 minutes later, I’m pitted against the same player. Are there so few players now, that you’ll just run into the same person? Or is duels now just best 2 out of 3 against the same person? It’s been my favorite game mode, so if it’s dead, Imma be super sad.

whats the other persons name

It’s happened on multiple occasions. Past few days, every duels match it’s a different person, but it’s always the same person consecutively. Could wait a few minutes, hours, but it’s the same person every time. I waited a day, and the next match was the same person.

oh cool whats the name of the person?

It’s whoever I first challenge. afaik, forums prohibit name dropping, or else I’d type them.

1 Like

only if its name and shame, we are not shaming them for a bug they have no control over, i just want to reach out to them and see if they are also having the issue

Pretty sure this is a bug and everyone is having that issue. I’ve seen high and low rated players have this and it’s never been a problem for me before the patch.

I think that’s just plain bad luck.
Edit:

Looks like it’s on their radar

2 Likes

Lot’s of people including myself have been discussing this issue. There seems to be a bug in the matchmaking system where people are queuing up against the same person 2 or 3 times consecutively.