I think there is a cheat or exploit in bg's duo mode

I was playing almost all day yesterday. And within 6-7 turns, some players turned all the cards they needed into golden. Also their duos had all the cards. In 6-7 turns golden drakkari, golden bach and even their duos had the full comp of golden cards, it’s just doesn’t make sense to me. I have suspicions that, this isn’t just luck or high roll etc. It doesn’t make sense that I encounter this in almost every game. They didn’t even have gold economy cards during all these rounds. What are you guys thinking about that? It’s just high roll or there are some kind of exploits, cheats in the game?

What was the board state? How many turns exactly? What heroes? How many minions were actually golden and was it permanent or combat buff because there is a difference.

Yes

I’m not sure how many turns it took, but I had a recent game playing as Ysera and aggressively leveling where Yu’lon and Persistent Poet turned my whole board golden rather quickly and I steamrolled everyone else

1 Like

Yeah it’s really hard to not top 4 with Ysera if you have the slightest clue what you’re doing

That explains it because I have only the slightest clue and that was my best game all week

1 Like