I stopped gaining honor and got deranked to corporal

Today after gaining a rank up in honor level and obtaining golden card ‘Iceblood Garrison’ (1/2, alliance track), i did not get a next honor rank ‘quest’.
In-game rank (the one under your nickname during the game) says that I’m at Corporal rank again…
I tried restarting the game, logging out/logging in and nothing helps.
Games played after this do not give me any honor at all, i played and won two games in wild and gained nothing. Even the progress of honor in achievements stopped.
What is going on???

11 Likes

I just had the same thing happen to me on PC. Hit Warlord, my legendary quest went away, and I’m all the way back down to Scout.

2 Likes

Same for me. Demoted to Private.

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me, hit Knight-Captain and no new quest.
Now my rank is Private and even tough it says I gain honor at the end of a game it doesn’t update the tracker under the honor achievement.

2 Likes

I have the same issue. After progressing to the next rank I have been demoted to private and the quest is gone from the tracker.
On a side note - I had two lunar year quests. I just notice a post that was a mistake. I completed both quests.

2 Likes

The achievement tracker updated for me upon closing and reopening the client. That hopefully means we don’t lose any progress.

1 Like

Also happened to me about an hour ago.

Finished the Warlord leg of the rankings (collected 900/900 Honor Points) and expected to start the High Warlord leg of the rankings (collect 1400 Honor Points I think). Upon my next match I noticed I was downgraded all the way to Scout. I checked for the Questline (Battleground Master? Is that what it’s called?), and it wasn’t there.

I still collect honor points when finishing games. I play a mix between ranked standard and duels to collect honor points.

I put in a ticket earlier, so hopefully Blizzard can give some information about this.

1 Like

Sadly, i have the same issue. The quest chain just disappeared after i completed a game, and in its place says it’ll be replaced in 7 days (I guess when the weekly quests reset), and i’m also at the Private rank.
I just hope this doesn’t affect us from acquiring Drek’Thar, as this is one of the few motivators i have to playing ladder right now.

3 Likes

I have gotten 2 responses for my concerns about this issue. Both were inadequate.

One of the responses suggested in reporting this to the Bug Testers, which I assume this is.

I can’t imagine if it was something we (the players) did.

If anyone has any further information, it would be appreciated!

1 Like

Same thing happened to me 2 hours ago. I play on both EU & US Servers but it only happened on US Server. I got demoted to “Private” and Alliance Quest disappeared. I don’t gain honor any more either. Contacted Blizzard Support and said they can’t do something directly so they directed me here.

Edit : Just happened on EU Server as well seconds ago. It’s 3:30 AM now in my time zone (+3) if this helps.

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me earlier today on US Server. No next honor quest and do not seem to be gaining honor any more.

2 Likes

Same issue just happened to me a few minutes ago, I got my first golden Iceblood Tower card and no new quest showed up. I was playing on Asia server.

1 Like

Yea dawg after reachin rank 11 went full private dawg it ain’ fun fo sho

Same for me. I finished one level and didn’t get the next step. But I still seem to earn honor for my games.

I did as well. I got a rank up to Warlord and then suddenly the honor tracking quest in the weekly row disappeared and I started appearing as a scout. However, I still gained honor for games and the overall honor achievement (the 7200 one) was still keeping track of the number. I haven’t made a ticket yet but, based on the thread here, I don’t think it would do anything.

2 Likes

did you get court marshalled for war crimes?

1 Like

I have the same issue:
I became field Marshall, received my reward and then the quest just disappeared.
No rank, no quest.

I hope to get the quest back and farm on for my rewards. I sent a ticket but GM’s are not able to help. Hopefully someone can.

Yep, same thing here. Playing Alliance and I was on my last chain before reaching Grand Marshal and the Drek’tar stage but when I got my second Druid card from the 900/900 honour quest, the chain just disappeared. I still seem to be gaining honour, so I’m sure it’s tracked, just the quest is gone I wonder if we get the final reward, despite not seeing the final quest stage? In any case, I’m sure there will be an eventual fix for this. Loved the honour system this expansion! (Btw, it seems I’m a Private now :smiley: )

1 Like

Same problem on EU. No quest, no rank. In battles says that I am a private, although scored 4300 points. My opponents are written in rank as it should be.

1 Like

I was demoted to Scout. Shame. No honor gains anymore after fights.

1 Like