I stopped gaining honor and got deranked to corporal

Same here. Reached Field Marshal and immediately demoted to Private and no more quest.

1 Like

I have it too. demoted to Scout and no Quest. Would love a fix, please.

1 Like

Same here. i’m just wondering if the honor points that i won while this bug is still running will be counted…

1 Like

Same thing. I am disappointed and very angry. Anyone can do something…

Same thing here. The quest just disappeared after I got to the penultimate level in the chain.

Just happened to me.

As soon as I hit Knight-Lieutenant I correctly received the reward, then the questline vanished from my log and I now appear as Private in a game.

I do still see the Honor gain popup after matches and the achievement “Battlefield Master” is still correctly tacking new Honor gained.

1 Like

Just happened to me as well. Got demoted to Scout. Still seems that i gain honor points from playing even though i didnt track the achievement progress.

The response from a SGM in my ticket was that “there are not any known issues with the Honor system”. So i guess we will have to wait till they found out about that and fix it.

Still an issue here after patch 22.2.2.

2 Likes

Same here. I completed the rank “Lieutenant Commander” and became a “Private”. I keep earning honor points, but the quest disappeared.

Same here…

Hope i can still get the rewards…
Lame.

2 Likes

Same here, reached Champion this morning and the quest is gone.

Now I’m afraid I won’t finish the ladder… I was already lagging behind a bit, but this was really inconvenient.

1 Like

I have the same issue, was at Stone Guard and went all the way back down to scout. It won’t even allow me to climb anymore ranks. Obviously this is a widespread issue, what is Blizzard doing?

Same problem on EU. I was hoping a patch 22.2.2. would fix this, but no.

3 Likes

Same problem on US server. Demoted to private and cannot gain honor points

2 Likes

Same.

Demoted to Private. Quest is gone.

This was added to the end of the post “22.2 Known Issues”:

“We are also aware that the Alterac Valley event rewards have ended prematurely for people who have not yet completed their Honor Track. We are investigating the issue at this time.”

2 Likes

I certainly hope after this there is some kind of catch up mechanism to finish the honor chain. I think I’m on pace to get it done on NA but less than halfway on EU/Asia where I need cards more. And now Asia is stalled out without a quest to progress.

On EU I was 220/660 on the quest for Lieutenant Commander, won against a Horde player, got 40 honor and advanced to 260/660. I think the only issue is when you complete a stage. You don’t get the next stage and get demoted to initial rank. Your achievement still has the right total honor. Does that match everyone’s experience? It think it matches most reports so far.

Same here! Reached the last quest after earning 900 honor, then the quest disappeared. I an still HK grandmarshal though and it says I earn honor, but I cannot see my quest progression.

I’d guess it has something to do with them removing the “double” Seasonal Event Quest.