I realised why i quit month ago

i deleted the game some months ago because it only makes me angry, i felt relax already with ignoring bad games that gives anger. so i saw this anniversary and i gave it a try, installed it. but ofc my first match a loser appeared, the reason why i uninstalled the game back then. all these zero skill losers (druid, dk’s, mages, priests, paladins) this matchmaking is very bad, created a deck and then got a loser druid opponent who created the best deck possible so my game was a lost already.

its bad that it is always this way, i think i just ignore those exclusives like i did in other games to, its bad but why should i need exclusives for a game i never gonne play again and dont enjoy.

and gz with 10th anniversary. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A person who leaves in anger always comes back in the near future.

If they are losers, why did you lose?

Loser implies a person loses all the time.

Clearly he meant they had a loser type deck, attitude, or something else that would denote the moniker.

I’m not here to badmouth you in any way.
I am genuinely curious as to why you decided to go onto the hearthstone forums and make an entire post declaring to everyone else that you are quitting the game?!
And, honestly, what are you hoping and expecting responses to be?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with you not liking any game for any reason. But this post gives off the impression that you actually have a vendetta against this game like it killed your dog or something.