I quit game who else?

This is going to be an issue with any CCG. If you want to find competitive decks they take time.

As Reinhardt said if you want to try another digital CCG MtG:A is good but is PC/MAC (with work) only. No mobile option.

Maybe get a job that isnā€™t in the fast food industry?

1 Like

Hey someone has to flip those burgers and delivery those pizzas haha

1 Like

Man Iā€™ve delivered those pizzas, reality is 95% of jobs even the high pay ones are really easy that pretty much anyone could do them if they go through the steps to get them but getting picked for the role another steep experience. Hell delivering pizzas is probably actually harder than most of the other roles, sitting in a warehouse actually requires a great deal more thinking than 80% of the jobs that exist, Iā€™ve done that too. Reality is you donā€™t go through university to go do something ā€œhardā€, you go there to do the easiest thing possible most the time and hell iā€™m out of uni and I just want to retire because it seems $$ seems a little pointless considering all the grind to get there but thats just life.

1 Like

Props to you btw that is a pain in the A to do. Not the iā€™ve delivered but I can imagine it. I did work in a grocery store before going into the military.

I know what you mean I deliver pizzas now itā€™s actually not bad money and I agree harder than most of the higher paying jobs. I made 15$ and hour at a pets hotel doing absolutely nothing over nights lol.

Iā€™ve worked the last 10 days straight til 3 am. So I can definitely empathize with being tired. I just got off work lol. Now Iā€™m gna be up all night playing HS haha. Gotta enjoy the time you have haha

1 Like

I know that feeling all too well. I hope you at least have a day off soonā€¦for me, I get a day off and it feels like I was on a full vacation!

Packs cost less now than ever! When I was dumping hundreds of $$$ into every set the cost was roughly TWICE what pack bundles are now.

I consider quitting HS till April because of control warriors. I fed up with them. No stupid aggro deck ever made me feel so much disgust and boredom at the same time as this bullsh*t. Too bad the game punishes you for a long absence pretty hard (the other reason I hate it).

I would recommend you to play MTG instead

No I donā€™t think OP has the emotional stability for magic if he cant handle hearthstone.

Casual MTG I mean, Competitive itĀ“s pretty much Hoggak only but when you pick a duel deck with a friend, itĀ“s a wonderful game

There is also a meta in magic as well. Bo1 is essentially hearthstone aside the fact that the player controls the economy. Bo3 might be to complicated for him. Casual jank decks are fun but not usually competitive but iā€™ve seen some work.

Id love to see how op deals with scapeshift if he cant even handle this games soft meta.

1. This game is shiit.
2 Likes

Iā€™ll have enough for one or two seasons, and then Iā€™ll leave Hearthstone too. Perhaps Iā€™ll be back in 3-4 years. We need to dig up the dust. Get some gold and you can leave the game indefinitely.

Of course, if you are tired of the game, then you need to take a break from it. Find something new. New occupation. I love BATTLEGROUNDS and the current ranked meta. The current ranked meta is neither bad nor good. The new maps are quite interesting.

Good topic, there is an expression: ā€œNothing lasts forever under the moon.ā€ We all will someday move into our future. Iā€™ll go to some new secret forum. The world is huge and you can find yourself tomorrow on the Internet ANYWHERE)
Itā€™s not about Hearthstone, the game is so structured that it takes time to recharge. Relax. Wait 5-7 adons for a complete change of cards, and then come back! To fill up the dust, so that there was something to play on your return!

It will be interesting to return in 3-4 years. Your themes will disappear and be erased. It will be necessary to create a couple of new themes) You go to Hearthstone and collect a new deck. You go to the forum and write: ā€œHi, Iā€™m back.ā€ The forum will rejoice at your return. They will definitely be glad to mine. The holiday will begin. People will start to celebrate)

I love a quit thread.

They always brighten up my day and give me a good laugh!

Thanks.

Guys this is a 2 year old topicā€¦

3 Likes

I just go face and win.