I quit game who else?

I am going to quit Hearthstone, because:

1. prices in real money are extremely high for what you get as reward
  2. random everywhere - open random packs, get random (usually useless) cards, trade them for dust, play matches with random effects in almost every turn
  3. most cards are useless or at least are useless after nerfs or next expansion
  4. if you play arena or tavern brawliseum, rewards are very low
  5. daily quests are completely random and have quite poor rewards as well (2 day quests = one pack with 5 cards)
  6. game requires much time if you want to discover new decks, strategies and card combos
  7. game has many broken combos, which can’t be countered unless you have very specific combo against (2500 armor druid, jade druid, archonid mage,…)
  8. match duration is unpredictable and vary too much
  9. constant nerfs and “dead classes” are annoying - very often you can predict match winner in half game, sometimes it is clear in turn one.
    I played Hearthstone for many years, but enough is enough.
21 Likes

And now, we bid Girts farewell. Brothers and sisters, join me in the traditional Blizzard farewell:

“Can I have your stuff?”

13 Likes

You mean my cards? I disenchant all Golden ones! :smiley:
By the way I have only one explanation why people are still putting real money in this game (buying packs etc) - they are ADDICTS! I think drug addicts also buy drugs for any price…

2 Likes

Yu-Gi-oh Duel links is just better.

Im really one foot out the door…
cant stand this reno crap every game again now.
played since 2nd expansion, got 3200 wins, 100+ legendaries

the last couple games, I felt my blood boil.
there really is no incentive to play at all

don’t know what really to add to your list other than
there is just no functionality.
you have 2 choices: play with all cards in set, or limit yourself to only 20% of them. everything else is the same.

you play a random deck at a 50% win rate. after all this time it still feels like a beta game.

I cannot believe this game makes so much money.

learned a lot about this type of game, but only very rarely, maybe 5-10% of the time can you do something cool/clutch/etc.

there is also no replayability in solo modes,
and no ability to choose old tavern brawls which were really a lot better in ways.

Im really just playing daily quest only to hope to open another random lego I will probably never use.

the ladder system to legend is also definitely the most insane random thing I ever seen in any game. never once wa I ever intended on wasting that time.

6 Likes

Gonna stick around to see if the new solo adventure is any good

I have ”quit” and come back many times because of saltiness after loosing a game (f*** you, priest), but now I really feel like the Blizzard isn’t even trying anymore

6 Likes

Hey i changed my ways and sorry. Now i’m onto killing people by turn 5.

Duel links is pretty terrible tbh, it’s just vastly oversimplified Yugioh that still manages to be just as OTK centric

1 Like

Hands up, who cares? Nobody? Huh.

1 Like

Quiting due to unbalance game (f*** you priest quest), i wonder who is those beta testing and fail to notice priest is overpowered now. Why should i play a card game that everyone is using the same deck.

Overall HSReplay win rate for Priest: 46% (8th place).

Best-performing Priest deck according to HSR’s meta report: Quest Wall Priest (51.66% winrate).

Yup, clearly busted.

1 Like

I didn’t expect someone should “care” about that and I do not care for that either! The purpose of this was to announce that another player is leaving, I wish everyone who left game would write that in forum! Then we could see actual situation and media or promoters could stop talking bullsh*t that this game has bright future!

2 Likes

Why? To further clog the place?

2 Likes

it really feels like heroes of the storm syndrome all over, they are not trying… not changing their monetization methods, not communicating enough, not hotfixing quick enough, not listening to what players want… :man_shrugging: I keep playing because I do my daily quest or brawl if it’s good enough otherwise this is the last blizzard game I have on my PC since I unsubbed from WoW back in 8.1.5.

I do not play, because they stopped giving me daily quests. The game became paid, the main source of gold disappeared.

How many quests did you have yesterday?

1 Like

Yesterday I was not given a quest. It turns out that the problem is in the third quest slot. He is blocked. Because of this, I have already lost 2 quests. Because of this, there is no desire to play. I go once a day to update the quest and continue to hope for compensation (which, most likely, will not be).

So… why aren’t you clearing the two quests you already have? I get that it’s annoying that you lost a quest, but if you keep not clearing the two existing quests you’re only screwing yourself more.

3 Likes

I just found out that the slot is locked from a forum user. the developers did not provide any information

Download Arena, it’s fun, free, and you get a bunch of free decks. You also are matched with players who have similar card quality to you.

1 Like