I know the actual way i will lose ;)

i don’t need math/algorithms or conspiracy theories to predict it either. :stuck_out_tongue:

it’s all the avatars i see, and have never (or rarely have) seen before. each time i look for the sources, it’s almost always old events, battleground/arena etc passes. people are playing for a long time to have those old events completed.

anyone who has spent that money on passes AND is playing normal must have spent lots of time and/or money also getting cards/decks. already running into too many Perils cards that probably didn’t all come from a couple of decks sourced from the Rewards Track either.

my 4 months of playing and low-rent (at best) decks can’t even squeeze out the 2 wins i need to hit my first 500 class win this week lol

i lose lots, not a stranger to it. however, there is losing and there is go get a drink because your opponent is playing a dozen cards on the same turn and you will be dead at the end of it.

QQ off

Players who have spent time and money on the game for years genearlly have a better advantage at the game becuase they have worked out many types of misplays that newer players typiclally end up doing.

You have been playing for 4 months, and sure you don’t have all the cards that someone who’s been playing for 10 years. However, if you’re serious about playing this game, than you will eventually build your collection like many of those who have been around for a long time have.

Your mindset also plays a big part of it as well.

You can literally have a t1 Rogue deck (Lamplighter Rogue) using only Core, Common and Uncommon cards right now.

See at 06:28 - Broken HS Decks

If you cant beat them, join them!

there was a real need for another face pirate rogue/demonhunter/warrior deck ?

pirates and demon hunters just feels so thematically wrong lol. for that matter pirates and shaman too.

hi, you’re right but personally I’ve met several ( demon hunter) and they win on turn 6, with great interactions between pirates, low mana cost and ability to draw cards

thanks for the tip. if i get a bounce around and knicknack shack card i will try that one. not enough ash.