I Keep losing to eivl nites. I make a deck

Every evil nite worlock I have lost to gets their evil nites at the start of the game. Usually both of them.
Be me…
Make evil nite worlock deck. Get ready to face roll newbs. No evil nites. Down to 8 cards and the AI won’t give me the evil nites.
I get kilt by a deaf nite. Can someone explain?

1 Like

Prove that an AI chose that you wouldn’t get the card, or retract your statement and apologize.

Madam. I think we all have agreed it is an algorithm that gives the cards out. The cards are not shuffled randomly and then given to the player as they are drawn. So if it is not random, then that means every game is “REEEGED.” Because the algorithm is curating the cards. Agreed?
In fact madam. I want you to ask Blizzard if it’s random.
Do it please.

1 Like

Going to need the source code, but the devs and company are not giving that out.

More or less, if the draws weren’t so wacky (someone described it perfectly once here as “badly acting as random, but failing” but used a better phrase) it would be easier to say "nothing weird going on here.

But don’t feel bad; warlocks and dks traffic in dark powers and if you play something like pally, you are literally on the side of The Holy Light! So in the end, the path of the righteous player prevails.

Or so Sam Jackson says.

; )